CLICK HERE for The Top-Rated & Best-Selling Health and Personal Care Products
An Extraordinary Party Favor
One of the most sought-after handmade presents these days are special items such as quilts because of its uniqueness. In fact, quilts have been converted into so many things and in most art stores and galleries, more and more items are being inspired from quilts.
One of the most popular quilt designs out there that are being given as part favors are the t-shirt quilts. In fact, this has become a trend not only to artists but also to people who would want to give something unique and beautiful. Aside from being its unique concept, t-shirt quilts also became a popular gift when it is turned into a memory t-shirt quilt.
Many people are fond of giving memory t-shirt quilts because these exude personal touch and sincerity. Since it contains personal items such as pieces of cloth and fabric that have sentimental value, t-shirt quilts have become a very touching gift to be given and received.
If you want your part favor to be more personal, it is best if you make it with your own hands. Making a t-shirt is easy as long as you have materials that you need. These include a set of pins, a set of rotary cutters, a box full of sewing needles that come in different sizes, different-colored threads, special quilting needles, extra fabric that will be used for backing, a pair of scissors, different types of fabrics and shirts, cardboard, batting, rulers, a sewing machine, irons, and a quilt frame. Here are step by step directions that you can follow:
- Know the size of the t-shirt quilt you want to make. This can be determined by how many t-shirts you would want to include in the quilt.
- Collect the t-shirts to be used and clean them. Once you have collected the shirts you want to include in the quilt, segregate them according to size, color, and design.
- Place the t-shirts according to size and design. By doing this, you can establish order and create a final design for the t-shirt quilt.
- Draft a square template using the cardboard and make an initial layout. This template will be used as a pattern on how the t-shirt should be cut.
- Finalize it. Using ties, quilt hoop or quilt frame, you can now make the final steps in the t-shirt quilt before giving it away.
If you are making a t-shirt quilt as a party favor, bear in mind that you should always plan the design ahead before you begin. This is to ensure that no material or fabric will go to waste and always consider the preferences of the guests that will be attending. If you donít have time to know all their preferences, opt for the more basics designs, colors, and styles.
Selected ArticlesDo-It-Yourself Party Favors
Scrapbook As Party Favors
Personalized Party Favors
Sewing Party Favors
Tips On Getting Cheap Party Favors
Home Decors As Party Favors
Choosing And Buying A Party Favor
Yummy Treat: Food As Party Favor
What You Should And Should Not Do When Giving Party Favors
Tips On Buying Cheap Party Favors
Party Favors On A Tight Budget
Handmade Gifts As Party Favors
Ideas For Party Favors That Will Cut Your Cost
Special Party Favors
Party Favors That Kids Will Enjoy
What To Consider When Giving Party Favors
Party Favors Ideas For Weddings
How To Start Making Your Own Party Favors
Delicious Party Favors
Cheap Party Favors
Party Favors That Everybody Will Enjoy
Plan Your Party, Food And Favors With The Least Possible Cost
Create A Stir: Unique And Personalized Party Favors
Unique Party Favors